Here you will find writings on
- Mathematical (esp. evolutionary, dynamical) models
- Statistics and machine learning
- Game theory
- And assorted other topics
I just finished my PhD at the Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Sciences at UC Irvine. My research focuses on two domains, mathematical models in evolutionary game theory and statistical work in the social sciences. You can also find my CV or my resume.
Check out my latest essay: Building an OLS classifier from scratch
- The Ecology of Religious Groups (prepared for publication) -- Characterizes the distribution of religious denominations, presents some geospatial statistics.
- Chaos in a two-population rock-paper-scissors game (prepared for publication) -- Presents a minimal EGT model with chaotic solutions,
Informal writings exploring statistical topics.